Job description / Role
Our client is a Vision 2030 Initiative Company that is looking for an experience Cyber Security Defense Manager to join their team based in Riyadh
Performs cybersecurity incident handling, event triage, network analysis, threat detection, trend analysis, metric development and vulnerability information dissemination to defend against cyber-attack and proactively collects and analyzes multi-source information about cybersecurity threats to develop deep understanding and awareness of cyber threats and actors’ techniques, to derive and report indicators that help organizations detect and predict cyber incidents and protect systems and networks from cyber threats.
You will have:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in cybersecurity defense and threat intelligence exercises.
- Knowing how to use intrusion detection software—security information and event management (SIEM) products, intrusion detection systems (IDS), and intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
- Deep familiarity with Mobile OS, MacOS, Windows, Linux, as well as their command-line interfaces
- Skills in digital forensics and malware analysis
- Skills on monitoring IT resources to assess and sustain adherence to systems, policies, and procedures preventing unauthorized activity.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures.
- Hands-on experience regarding on investigating, analyze, and responding to cyber incidents within the network environment.
- Aviation knowledge and experience are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or related fields.
- 6 years of experience in the cybersecurity field.
Who are you:
- Saudi National or have a transferable IQAMA and have lived and work in Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.