Job description / Role
Cyber Security Director - Vision 2030 - Riyadh
Cybersecurity expert ensuring cybersecurity strategy, plans, initiatives, and governance are developed and implemented
For a Government entity in Riyadh that is part of enabling key projects in Vision 2030
This is a government project directly working with some of the highest profile people in the Kingdom.
Vision 2030 Entity, growing and scaling their information security team
My client is looking for a Head of Cybersecurity. This hire will be responsible for managing cybersecurity strategy and governance across the organization. This role will be to manage risks to protect the organization's information and technology assets from cyberattacks
* Ensure cybersecurity strategy, plans, initiatives, and governance are developed and implemented
* Ensure the cybersecurity risk management activities are conducted to protect organization information security and information technology assets
* Evaluating cybersecurity testing and performance, developing and monitoring security controls to avoid disruption
* Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, spread awareness related to cybersecurity.
* Tax Free salary
* Key role in Government
* Director Position
* Excellent Benefits
* Nice Offices in Riyadh
* At least 8 years of experience in Information Security / Information Technology / Cybersecurity Industry
* At least 3 years of experience in a managerial role
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Security/ Information Systems or equivalent
* Relevant professional certificates (e.g., CISM, CISA) are recommended
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.