Job description / Role
- Formulate security strategy, policies, standards & processes.
- Manage & investigate cyber security incidents.
- Oversee the organization's security architecture.
- Formalize Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Plans (BCP).
- Effectiveness of the cyber security program in alignment with business goals.
- Responsible to develop and implement awareness & training plan for staff.
- Create cyber security and risk management framework.
- Build sound business relationships across the enterprise to enable a strong understanding and close alignment with business needs.
- Design and execute vulnerability assessment and threat management framework.
- Ensure that strategic cyber security and risk guidance is provided to suppliers in accordance with internal frameworks, and ensure compliance with controls.
- Conduct security risk assessments across the enterprise at regular intervals.
- Monitor and facilitate the implementation of security controls to support business.
- Work with auditors to keep audit focus in scope and provide advocacy.
- Perform reviews and reporting on the performance of Cyber Security.
- Ensure that information is classified, protected and owners are appointed
- Reporting to: Cyber Security Committee
- Number required: 1
- Probation: 90 days
- Working Hours: Sun - Thursday From 8 AM to 4:30PM
- MS / BS in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
Nature and length of previous experience:
- 5 years of experience with at least 3 years in information security, risk and governance
- Other certifications obtained: Professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC would be preferred
- Experience in information security architecture, consultative stakeholder management, and strategic planning.
- Experience with classified networks, information classification, and confidentiality requirements associated with high security environments.
- Experience in an IT environment with outsourcing, cloud solutions, and vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Nationality Preference: Saudi
- Gender Preference: Male
- Language Fluency: English , Arabic
- Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Saudi Orix Leasing Company; the first lease financing company of its kind in the Kingdom was incorporated on January 16, 2001 as a closed joint stock company with a mandate to provide medium term asset financing to all productive sectors of the economy with particular emphasis to serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and expanding the credit delivery mechanism in the Kingdom.
The company was issued a license by the Foreign Investment Committee and is under the supervision of the Saudi Monetary Agency as a non-bank financial institution. Prestigious Saudi and International institutions sponsor the company.
Information Security Manager - Semi Government
Head of IT
Senior SOC Security Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|
Senior Security Architect
Network and Communication Administrator
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)