Job description / Role
• DLP Engineer/Architect with extensive experience in Symantec DLP Incident Remediation and Policy Management.
• Experience integrating DLP with SAP modules land in-house developed products, Gsuite, Slack, JIRA, etc.
• Personnel will need to provide data analysis to identify incident trends and patterns.
• Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell)
• Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels.
• Experience with metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security.
• Good understanding of infrastructure architectural activities by applying select architectural techniques and technical knowledge.
• Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentially.
• Contribute to the planning, evaluation, architecture, and support of the Data Loss Protection solution and its associated processes.
• Detects, identifies, and responds to cyber events, threats, security risks, and vulnerabilities in line with cybersecurity policies and procedures.
• Should effectively interact with colleagues across all functions of the company and incorporate maintaining the cybersecurity posture.
• Assist the line manager to manage all security appliances (SIEM,VM, AV, FIM, IAM/PAM, DLP, etc.)
• Elimination of False +/- DLP incidents.
• Identify the tools and techniques to translate needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions.
• Provide guidance, recommendations, best practices, etc. for DLP operations, stabilize and optimize DLP system performance, including rules and reports, assist with DLP upgrades, installations, and configuration.
• Identification and classification of secret and confidential documents.
• Compile and validate statistical data to be used to determine the viability of implementing specific data leakage controls in the production environment.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.