Job description / Role
• Cybersecurity Defense Director has responsibility in making sure of complete security visibility of various security Solutions and controls as well as the entire infrastructure in both IT/OT environments to align with cybersecurity strategy and road map.
• Make sure of responding to attacks in proper, continuous and timely manner covering 24/7/365.
• Drive a complete journey of threat hunting program development for entire organizations OT/IT.
• Cybersecurity Defense Director will work closely with functional technology and operational technology groups to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident handling and remediation processes that don’t affect our business resilience. It is also expected that he will deliver complete alignment with Cybersecurity Department goals and objectives.
• Build the capabilities needed to run complete cyber security defense center especially the active defense part of it.
• Cybersecurity Incident Monitoring Activities
• Cyber Security Digital Forensic and Incident Response Activities
• Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence and Hunting
• Policies, Processes & Procedures
• Information Security & Privacy
• Cybersecurity Monitoring: Proven Experience in Managing Cybersecurity Monitoring function with a previous Technical skill in same field that allows detailed explanation for the entire process of security monitoring, shifts, incident categorization and so on.
• Cybersecurity Digital Forensic and Incident Handling DFIR: Proven Experience in managing DFIR people, process and technologies.
• Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence and Hunting TIH: Strong understanding of building and developing TIH capabilities and have integrated and orchestrated within the organization.
• 10+ years of experience in working with the activities described in the position description
• Mixed IT and Industrial sectors experience in Cybersecurity field is mandatory for this position.
• Previous hands-on experience is must in same field.
• Experience in developing Threat hunting program as well as complete integrated threat intelligence platform.
• Industrial Cybersecurity Certifications is plus for this position.
• 10+ People Management experience is mandatory.
• Understanding of common security standards and regulations of both IT/OT like (e.g., NCA ECC, NCA CSCC, NCA OTCC, IEC-62443-3-3, IEC-62443-3-2, NIST 800-82 rev2, NERC CIP V.5, etc.)
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.