Job description / Role
- Lead incident response and forensic analysis for security breaches
- Maintain awareness and certification of information security standards, policies, and best practices.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership on cyber security, information assurance, compliance management, governance, and risk management;
- Serve as trusted security advisor on cyber security, resilience, and data protection;
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to address existing and evolving data privacy and security threats;
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor Degree (Computer Science/ Information Systems/Cyber security.. IT related) or higher
- 8+ years of experience in the same field
- Professional Information Security Certification such as CISM, ISO 270001, CRISC, Data Privacy
- Knowledge of cyber security principle, processes and standards, best practices and various security architecture framework - - e.g ISO, NIST, PCI-DSS, NCA, GDPR, etc.
- Experience in developing and managing cybersecurity program including GRC and cyber security aspects of business - continuity and disaster recovery planning.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.