Job description / Role
• Security Design and Implementation Director has responsibility in making sure of smooth implementation of various security projects and initiatives as indicated by the Cybersecurity strategy and roadmap.
• He will also make sure of placing the proper cybersecurity design for all security controls to fulfil cybersecurity requirements that suits organization’s needs.
• Drive several high-profile projects associated with one of the corporation’s highest profile initiatives.
• Cybersecurity Design and Implementation Director will work closely with functional technology groups to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions deployed in support of Cybersecurity Department goals and objectives.
• He is also expected to plan for red teaming exercise across the corporate elements and practice vulnerability management for organization’s assets.
• Cybersecurity Solutions Design Activities
• Cyber Security Solutions Implementation Activities
• Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management Activities
• Cybersecurity Red Teaming and Penetration Testing Activities
• Cybersecurity S-SDLC Activities
• Policies, Processes & Procedures
• Information Security & Privacy
• Design and Implementation: Proven Experience in Managing Cybersecurity Design and Implementation department with a previous Technical skill in same field.
• Project Management: Proven Experience in project management.
• Assurance: Proven Experience in Cybersecurity Assurance (Red teaming, PT, VA).
• Technical Proposal: Proven experience in managing and building technical RFPs.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, or related field of study preferred; MS degree is a plus.
• 10+ years of experience in working with the activities described in the position description
• Mixed Industrial and IT sectors experience in Cybersecurity field is mandatory for this position.
• Previous hands-on experience is must in same field.
• Experience in Cybersecurity digital transformation especially in IT/OT infrastructure.
• Information Security Certifications is plus for this position.
• Project Management Certification is mandatory.
• 10+ People Management experience is mandatory.
• Understanding of common security standards and regulations (e.g., NCA ECC, NCA CSCC, NCA OTCC, ISO2700x, IEC-62443-3-3, IEC-62443-3-2, NIST 800-82 rev2, NERC CIP V.5, etc.)
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.