Job description / Role
Technology continues to play an increasingly large role both in our client work and how we operate within EY. Across our business, Technology professionals focus on harnessing the power of technology to unleash human potential. They seek to deliver innovative tech-based solutions and in doing so, enhance our market impact and improve service delivery. Whether helping clients transform for a safe and sustainable future, developing tax applications, conducting forensic due diligence, building solutions for multi-client use or enabling EY to operate more efficiently, Technology professionals at EY help deliver long-term value for our clients, our business and our people.
EY is looking for a 'Data Architect (Senior Manager/Director)' to join our team in our Technology Consulting team in Riyadh (KSA).
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Reviews and manages data architecture including logical data modelling, physical data modelling and physical data design and enterprise data model
- Reviews and enforces policies for effective data management
- Analyses structural data requirements for new software and applications
- Designs and supports in migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Designs and support management of conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Support in analysis of system performance from a data perspective through tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Ensures ongoing review and optimization of data systems
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- (10+ Yrs) of overall relevant experience
- Experience in a designing and reviewing data strategy specifically for government entities and ERP system implementations
- Design and review of data inventory and foundations needed to implement data architecture
- Experience in review / design data acquisition methods
- Experience in evaluating data management technologies
- Ability to review / formulate end-to-end vision for organization data flows
- Experience in Developing data models for database structures
- Experience in Design, documenting, constructing and deploying database architectures and applications (ERP system database)
- Experience in design / reviewing / Integrating technical functionality (NFR) (e.g. scalability, security, performance, data recovery, reliability, etc.) related to data management
- Implementation / operational experience in managing data accuracy, accessibility, monitoring, refining, reporting of data management systems
- Integration and design of data warehouse, data lake structures
- Design and review of database development standards
- Design and review of ERP data model, data structures
What we Look for
A highly motivated person who is open-minded with the ability to run engagements, embrace ambiguity and accept feedback and constructive criticism to realize the optimal user experience. A confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
The right candidate demonstrates propensity to learn and share knowledge with the team, fosters an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and plays a role in nurturing and mentoring juniors within the organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region