Job description / Role
Data Center Support Manager
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, physical and virtual servers, storage , backup and data protection and data recovery.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technology such as Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active directory, Domain Services, Lightweight Directory Services, Federation Services, collaboration tools, IP telephony system, Exchange Server, and System Center Configuration Manager
• Excellent knowledge of server and desktop virtualization infrastructure, Application delivery, Virtual Storage, Data Replication, Disaster recovery site and Data protection.
• Strong functional and technical skills in different IT technologies such as virtualization technology, Network File sharing, Storage Pool, Virtual SSD, vSCSI, Virtual Proxy service, secure jump server and remove access management.
• Strong functional and technical IT knowledge and support.
• Strong knowledge of IT Governance and best practices.
• Proficiency in English (must) and any additional language would be desirable.
• Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
• Experience in the management of large, outsourced arrangements.
• Specific in-depth knowledge and operational experience in the following:
• Experience working with virtual servers security and endpoint protection
• Experience implementing and managing MDM solution and end user security
• Midrange Experience in System Designing, and development of IT Service Delivery
• Data Protection and Disaster recovery solution across multiple active sites
• Business Technology architectures, email office, collaboration.
• IT Security standards.
• Experience with the following technologies:
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange Server
• Microsoft Teams
• Dell Storage
• Nutanix Storage
• Dell Data Domain
• NAS and SAN
• AirWatch Workspace once
• Citrix Desktop
• Endpoint Deep Security
• System Access Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science/Engineering or similar discipline from a reputable university.
• Extensive experience (5 – 10 years) in a senior IT Infrastructure management role.
• Experience and sound understanding of airline technical systems, infrastructures, architecture, and standards an advantage.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior IT Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)