Job description / Role
Business Intelligence, Big Data & Analytics
We are hiring "Data Management Sr Specialist" to join one of our major clients based out of Saudi Arabia.
Detailed skills and capabilities that the business team is looking for:
- 10-14 years experience
- Full understanding of data management practice domains and different references models such as DAMA
- Proven knowledge in data management and governance policies enforcement and rolling out
- Ability to define data ownership model and the stewardship model as part of the data governance model.
- Well understanding of data architecture view points for different business models and ability to develop each based on multiple techniques such as business analysis, DB reverse engineering
- Hands on developing specific data architecture viewpoints (data dictionary, business glossary, data model, ERD)
- Hands on developing data quality metrics and conducting actual data quality checks (tool based, analytical manual)
- Excellent understanding of data management lifecycle with hands on processes development
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.