Job description / Role
"A passion for perfection"
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissotel Makkah description:
Swissotel Makkah is Swissotel's first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1487 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today's Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel Makkah is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissotel Makkah is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business center . It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram.
Position: Data Processor
The main function of the Data Processor is to upload relevant Guest Data to concerned Government platform. A Data Processor is also responsible for maintaining Guest reports and verify for any physical discrepancy of Guests with System reports.
- Upload relevant Guest Data's in to Government platform and ensure the proper update has been well maintained.
- Prepare Gust Reports and send to Front Office Manager/ Duty Manager during each shift and whenever required.
- Physically verify Rooms randomly to ensure the system data's are complying with the Actual physical presence.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag while working
- Comply at all times with Swissotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations
- Prepare daily reports and distribute to concerned Department for any discrepancy.
- Experience in a hotel or related field preferred
- High school diploma required and college degree preferred
- Must be effective at handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and guests
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions
- Must have strong communication skills
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.