Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, every guest interaction is an opportunity to create a lasting memory. Be a proud ambassador for your hotel as a Data Processor, where the warm and efficient service you offer to our guests makes them feel welcome at check-in, valued at check-out - and always feel at home.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for managing the hotel database and save all the guest necessary information into the main system.
- Record all required information in the official logs (Police Log).
- To track & register all the special nationality passports according to the country law.
- To assign and maintain a safe area for keeping the guests passport till returned back to its owner.
- To register all the groups to the police record file according to their arrival and departure.
- Responsible for filing and saving the registration cards for all the guests in by date in an alphabetical order.
- To print daily actual arrival and actual departure reports in order to check-in and checked-out the guests from the police record.
- Work closely with security department and police officer in order to provide them with the information that might be requested.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written), second language an asset.
- Previous customer related experience preferred.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset.
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Very Good English / Arabic written and spoken.
- Ability to deal with Officials and Governmental authorities.
- Ability to work on shift basis - 24 hours.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to pay the highest attention to details.
- Flexible to accomplish missions outside the Hotel .
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.