Job description / Role
Data Scientist, Data Quality Specialists 1-year Contract, KSA.
• Currently working with one of the Big 4 consulting companies based out of Saudi Arabia.
• They are looking to hire for Data Scientist these are one-year 1 year contract roles.
• It will be remote working, but as soon as it's possible to fly they want these people to be on site.
• Must be available to a contract-based employment 1 year and available to join immediately.
• 8-10 years of data science experience (a preference in the transportation sector)
• Experience with business intelligence tools BI
• Practical experience in developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms
• General experience in the field of information technology
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or similar field
• Bilingual- Arabic and English are highly preferred but to mandatory.
• Interested candidates can send their updated CV online.
• Relevant profiles will receive a call
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.