Job description / Role
- Business Intelligence, Big Data & Analytics
- Contract-New client
We are hiring a "Data Governance Specialist" to join one of our major clients based out of Riyadh.
- Full understanding of data management practice domains and different references models such as DAMA
- Ability to develop, run and conduct data maturity assessment using well know maturity assessment models and techniques experience in different roles and responsibilities of data governance and management functions including the ability to develop the right org structure and definition of the desired job description
- Hands on developing data governance operating model and its interaction model for the client including (mandate, services, processes, and set of KPIs for each service, role, and process)
- Proven knowledge in data management and governance policies development based on well known reference models
- Fully understanding of data governance and management strategies development.
- Ability to define data ownership model and the stewardship model as part of the data governance model.
- Well understanding of data architecture view points for different business models and ability to develop each based on multiple techniques such as business analysis, DB reverse engineering
- Hands on developing specific data architecture viewpoints (data dictionary, business glossary, data model, ERD)
- Hands on developing data quality metrics and conducting actual data quality checks (tool based, analytical manual)
- Excellent understanding of data management lifecycle with hands on processes development
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.