Job description / Role
• Installing Database Management Systems (DBMS).
• Designing, creating and administrating databases.
• Monitoring and tuning database performance.
• Implementing robust backup and recovery procedures.
• Implementing ETL jobs and masking sensitive data
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Strong experience in database administration (especially in SQL Server).
• Basic understanding of database security issues.
• Good experience with Linux-based operating systems.
• Knowledge of ETL processes and tools (e.g., SSIS, Informatica, and Talend).
• Good development skills in modern programming languages (e.g., Java and Python).
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.