Job description / Role
• Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
• Design and implement database in accordance to end user’s information needs and views.
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
• Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
• Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
• Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
• Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
SAR 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven working experience as a Database Administrator.
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
• Familiarity with programming languages API
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
• More than four years of experience in application support.
• Knowledge of Oracle databases.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants
Senior Database Administrator Specialist
Oracle Database Administrator
One Vision for Consultancy
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Apr|