Job description / Role
• Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
• Design and implement database in accordance to end user’s information needs and views.
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
• Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
• Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
• Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
• Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
SAR 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven working experience as a Database Administrator.
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
• Familiarity with programming languages API
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
• More than four years of experience in application support.
• Knowledge of Oracle databases.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Apr|
Senio MS SQL Database Administrator
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|