Job description / Role
Database administrators (DBAs) have a variety of duties and tasks, such as the following:
- Responsibility for the evaluation of database software purchases
- Supervision of modifications to any existing database software to meet the needs of their employer
- Responsibility for maintaining the integrity and performance of company databases
- Must guarantee that data is stored securely and optimally
- Informing end users of changes in databases and train them to utilize systems
- Ensuring the security of company data
Interested candidate can send us their updated cv online.
- Bachelor in Computer science or any equivalent qualification
- 3 years experience in database administrating and tuning OCP certified (DBA), strong English language.
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Apr|
Senio MS SQL Database Administrator
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Hotel IT Manager