Job description / Role
• Work with the sales organization to drive sales and adoption of product solutions into the market.
• Capture requirements during the pre-sales stage and interpret technical requirements and business needs into a deliverable solution.
• Generate the full data center Electro-mechanical service solution and implementation
• Provide technical support to the sales team
• Join on customer's visit and technical design presentation & proposals.
• Provide technical support during the bidding stage and reviewing purchase orders and contracts for accuracy.
• Ready to present the company's capabilities & product solution to the client.
• Ability to understand the project’s Requests for Proposal (RFP) and clearly capture the client’s requirements
• Prepare a full design for electrical (Power & ELV system) or mechanical HVAC/cooling system design based on the client requirements.
• Improve on the client requirement by making the solution more flexible and cost effective.
• Equipment sizing and selection.
• Evaluate a third-party consultant / contractor design and insure that it fits Uptime Tier and TIA standards requirements.
• Prepare project shop drawings and coordination during the implementation phase.
• Check third party shop drawings.
• Set the projects T&C criteria and monitoring the actual T&C.
• Supervise and monitor subcontractors in order to meet technical, quality and compliance requirements as set forth in drawings, specifications and schedules during implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering
• 5+ years of experience with power distribution systems
• Project experience with medium voltage (MV) and low voltage (LV) distribution systems
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Electrical Technical Engineer (Infrastructure)
Electrical Production Engineer
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||1 Dec|
Electrical QC Engineer II