Deals, Infrastructure & Project Finance - Director / Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Infrastructure, project finance & PPP, within Deals, in Riyadh office, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we're a part of helping some of the world's leading companies and local conglomerate across industries originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team helps public & private sector, deliver and operate projects in a cost effective and efficient fashion. As part of our team, you'll help our client with infrastructure strategy development, feasibility studies, business plans, business due diligence of potential investments/partnerships/acquisitions, deals, bidding, procurement strategies, project structuring, project finance, financing, and negotiations
We're looking for experienced, dynamic Infrastructure Advisory specialists to join our Infrastructure Advisory team as part of our continued growth and success in the in ME region.
- Articulate value propositions, developing business cases / models and lead and advise on projects in the infrastructure sector from strategy to bid stage to financial close if needed
- Good experience in the infrastructure sectors such as Transport, power and utilities, Cities, funds, health, education, etc....
- Good Knowledge of Infrastructure strategy, PPP concessions, project financing structures / contracts. Experience in ME in Infrastructure strategy, privatization, PPP and project financing sector would be advantageous
- Project Financing knowledge, with understanding of project financial modelling and financing markets, would be highly valued
- Experience in developing and managing key client relationships and deal origination capabilities from securing advisory mandates to achieving transaction closure acting on government and private sector transaction in the infrastructure sector
- Act as the Project Director/SM in relation to mandates. Coordinating and managing the PwC advisory team assigned to the relevant projects
- Lead engagements with minimal support and collaborating with team members to deliver solutions
- Managing the production of deliverables (proposal / reports / presentations etc) to a sufficient quality ready for Partner review
- Management and coordination of junior staff across teams
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a natural tendency to "question the status quo"
- Strong commercial acumen and general commercial skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Good PowerPoint & MS Excel capabilities
- Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment; ability to work independently
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Enthusiastic work ethic and willingness to learn new capabilities and perform engagements in new sectors or specialties
- Understanding of economic or social infrastructure strategy, procurement, and delivery
- Be willing and able to travel, when necessary.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- More than 8-12 years of experience in a top-tier advisory/strategy firm, reputable infrastructure service provider, reputable bank, relevant government agency or other relevant sector
- Graduate from a reputable university with a GPA of 3.3 / 4 or above, preferably in Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Ideally with a post graduate degree (Preferred MBA) from a reputable university
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, CP3P, CPA, CMA, etc considered an advantage
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.