Job description / Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Saudi team as Deals Manager. This position will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of business goals, effective people coordination, and quality assurance. Amazon is growing fast, As part of Amazon's core mission to be the most customer-centric company, we are looking for the right person to grow the business and delight customers with perfect the perfect deals experience to discover and buy the Earth’s Largest Selection.
As Deals Manager, will be responsible for the successful end-to-end execution of new and existing deals, closely working with our marketing, in-stock, and merchandising teams. This includes working on existing deal events such as the White Friday, Prime Day, etc. and working on the daily basis deals such as Today's deals.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ongoing deal selection quality checks and identification of optimization potential for our customers across teams.
• Coordination with the category team and stakeholders across teams that take part in the event creation process or the daily deals (Marketing, Instock/Ops, VM, SM teams) for submission of deals as per timeline.
• Ongoing performance analysis of current and past deal events, and the daily deals and, identification of best practices and presentation of clear road maps and post the event and daily deals analysis and recommendation of deals for the category teams.
• Working with the leadership on developing and implementing the deal tenets
• Exceptional analytical skills and measurable success in solving complex project tasks.
• High affinity for numbers and very good excel skills.
• Experience in working with a large number of stakeholders from different departments.
• Focus on details, high resilience and bias for action.
• Strong communication skills and experience in working with senior management.
• Knowledge and willingness to develop in programming and SQL.
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.