Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Real estate team provides strategic advice across the deal continuum from setting the deal strategy to post-deal execution. Examples of services we undertake include: advising property development and hospitality companies, government authorities and funds on strategic decisions, supporting businesses in conducting commercial due diligence on potential target acquisitions, developing business plans and corporate strategies, and assessing feasibilities for potential investments. Our team includes a diverse mix of profiles with people with relevant strategy and investment experience combined with deep industry expertise and operational experience. Our clients include: regional and international corporates, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks and investment funds, and government entities.
As a Manager within the Real Estate Strategy team, your responsibilities will include:
- Solving clients' problems through: structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Taking ownership of and collaborating with team members to deliver thorough and well-structured reports
- Leading the team and coaching them to deliver at high standards
- Researching, aggregating and analysing data, synthesizing large quantities of information, and extracting meaningful insights to provide recommendations to our clients
- Conducting complex analysis on excel and developing financial models
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a strategy or REHL focused consulting firm, private equity, investment fund, or similar environments
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with high scores (top 10% in class and/or above 3.6/4 (GPA). Masters degree is a significant plus
- Strong experience in high and best use studies and mixed use developments
- Exceptional analytical, commercial, and problem solving skills that will allow to understand the drivers of a business, analyse their data and use this to provide insight and advice to our clients
- Technical skills including: financial modelling, report structuring and presentation
- The ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and produce deliverables of high quality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Language Skills: Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.