Job description / Role
Deals, Transaction Services - Senior Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Senior Manager
Line of Service
Financial Due Diligence
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world's leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team assist organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you'll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
About the role
As a Senior Manager within Financial Due Diligence in Riyadh you will be involved in
- Analysing financial and non-financial business information;
- Identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial);
- Writing financial due diligence (buy-side, sell-side or refinancing) reports for our corporate, banking and private equity clients;
- Sharing your experience and developing other team members through the deal process
- Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk management processes and procedures
- Interaction with senior levels of Management, and exposure to business owners to understand areas such as historical and projected business performance, wider commercial issues, etc
- Development of internal and external networks, and adopting a business development mindset
- Whilst the role is based in Riyadh, travel may be required, which is dependent upon the client/ target's location
Essential Skills & Experience
- ACA/ICAS qualified (or equivalent)
- Good business writing and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- A flexible working style
- Interpersonal skills (lead teams, mentoring and developing staff, confident interacting with clients and management)
- Strong communication skills (questioning and listening skills)
- Report writing skills
- Passionate about client service
- Able to adapt to change
- Project manage assignments
- Proactive with regard to self-development
- Wide range of client experience
- Due diligence experience
- Leaders of the future - willingness to lead is a positive
Who we're looking for
- You will be a motivated and determined individual, with the commercial awareness, investigative mind and flair for detail that underpin sound advice.
- You'll work in multidisciplinary teams, build positive relationships and meet clients often, so excellent interpersonal skills are also vital.
- You'll also need to be flexible about where and how you work.
- Equally important is your intellect, willingness to learn and ability to build relationships, while always making a positive impact with our clients and each other.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.