Job description / Role
Delivery Director needed for a consultancy in Tabuk.
A brand-new opportunity is available to work as a Project Delivery Director for a recognized Consultancy in Tabuk where you would be working on one of their high-profile projects\contracts in the middle east. This is a great opportunity that the client is offering with great chance for progression, growth, and development for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and organised individual with proven experience.
• Manage project budget including risk
• Risk Management and Financial Accountability
• Project Design process and construction documentation
• Ensure Client & 3rd parties' satisfaction
• Manage a large team of Project Managers
SAR 70,000 to 100,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have a minimum of 25 years experience in Project Management
• 15 years experience managing ports and Marine projects
• Consulting experience required
• Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
• Previous Gulf experience required
• Must be based in Tabuk
• Must be able to start as soon as possible.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.