Job description / Role
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T4
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Consulting Delivery Director (CDD) performs in a leadership capacity within their assigned consulting services team. In this capacity, the CDD will work to achieve specified business targets; provide Delivery governance and project oversight; support the deal execution process; manage the project portfolio; contribute to the transformation of the Delivery organization; provide thought leadership based upon previous experience and knowledge of SAP offerings and processes; manage their teams and develop the talent potential of each team member; and comply with SAPs high standards of administrative and cultural excellence. The CDD role requires the ability to work effectively with other business units in SAP and externally with Partners and Systems Integrators consistent with SAP's Customer Engagement Lifecycle (CEL).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Work with Delivery leaders and Service Sales counterparts to ensure organizational objectives and metrics are met (inclusive of Revenue, Profit, Utilization, Innovation, Client Satisfaction).
- Drive/Support large multi-million dollar implementation pursuits within cross disciplinary teams.
- Effectively manage Client escalations while building/strengthening executive level relationships
- Work with Client Executives through their transformation programs resulting in demonstrated business improvements.
- Establishing sustainable and measurable internal standardization programs and productized services that drive increased On Time/Budget Delivery results.
- Works with Service and Software Sales teams to understand the Sales pipeline and develop associated Delivery execution plans.
- Management of the entire project portfolio in terms of Delivery and Financials;
- Management of assigned Project, Program, and Delivery Managers, including goals and performance management (coaching, individual goals planning, performance reviews, training, calibration processes, career management and rewards/ recognitions)
- Drive Core Delivery skills transformation and Services Community support to successfully enable our 'engineered services strategy'.
- 10+ years SAP experience in the professional services industry and 7 years of SAP Services Sales and Delivery experience with prior Management roles.
- Qualifications and business acumen to oversee programs of various sizes and risk, that span o organizational boundaries including multiple business units and multiple service partners/ vendors
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, Clients, peers and team members
- Role is based in ME North
- Regular and frequent business traveling between with ME North expected
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree is required
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
IT Application Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Professional Services Manager (PMO)