Job description / Role
Delivery Project Executive - Jubail
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM, our Delivery Project Executives (DPEs) excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Delivery Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
- In this role you will need to handle business critical and difficult client situations.
- Manage Client Expectations/Satisfaction
- Manage Client Relationship and Coverage Plan
- Apply Financial Management and Forecasting Techniques and cost management to deliver GP
- Develop Offerings/Solution Strategy from Opportunity Assessment
- Manage Cross Functional Teams to deliver the client outcomes
- Manage Account Performance and Implement Quality Process Metrics
- Advise on IT solutions based on Hybrid cloud, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Develop Business Process Management and Governance covering IBM internal as well with customer
- Manage business control requirements and ensure the account is compliant
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting technical direction and training teams in using consulting techniques
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment, including proven success in an Architect role
- Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements, creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven track record with delivery management in a matrixed organization and managing issues and program risks
- IT Technical acumen and ability to communicate technically to clients and Execs.
- 10+ years of experience in complex project / client management, delivery management having led large transformations or services take overs within infrastructure services
- Knowledge in contract management, financial management and compliance
- Good negotiation skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- P&L experience
- Well-versed in agile IT delivery methods.
- Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience in working with teams on large scale, long-term projects
- Professional qualifications/certifications in project management
- Willing to be based in Jubail
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.