Job description / Role
This role will manage the demand planning activities, including S&OP process, cross-functional engagement for the effective delivery of overall business objectives against budget, service level. This role will be based in Jeddah working closely with the management team. Saudi National.
* Overall transparency on demand and supply chain for KSA. Owns and leads the S&OP cycle.
* Analyses channel, baseline, promo plans and SKU mix in depth to drive better business planning
* Initiates and leads monthly demand review meeting with full multifunctional team to arrive at an aligned forecast
* Leads and ensures rigor of weekly Sales and monthly meetings
* Engages in internal discussion with Sales team and Marketing for future month targets & aligning the same with Supply team for future planning
* Escalates demand, supply, ramp up and ramp down concerns to the country supply chain manager
* Applies launches and base demand forecast controls to enable better control of the business and supply situation
* Deliver on the Demand KPIs and Maintain stock cover of required days on a monthly basis
* Identify and support incremental business opportunities where possible
* Promotes process innovation and new IT systems
* Develop templates, tools, meeting agendas to setup and optimize demand planning process including monthly assumptions tracker
* The ideal candidate will have 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in supply chain demand planning management, bachelor's degree or equivalent educational degree.
* In depth experience of logistic planning techniques and stock management, SAP and good communication and analytical skills
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Head of Supply Chain
Middle East Executive
Head of Supply Chain
Future Careers Middle East
Supply Planning Manager
Nestle Middle East
Business Operations Manager
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|