Job description / Role
This role will manage the demand planning activities, including S&OP process, cross-functional engagement for the effective delivery of overall business objectives against budget, service level. This role will be based in Jeddah working closely with the management team. Saudi National.
* Overall transparency on demand and supply chain for KSA. Owns and leads the S&OP cycle.
* Analyses channel, baseline, promo plans and SKU mix in depth to drive better business planning
* Initiates and leads monthly demand review meeting with full multifunctional team to arrive at an aligned forecast
* Leads and ensures rigor of weekly Sales and monthly meetings
* Engages in internal discussion with Sales team and Marketing for future month targets & aligning the same with Supply team for future planning
* Escalates demand, supply, ramp up and ramp down concerns to the country supply chain manager
* Applies launches and base demand forecast controls to enable better control of the business and supply situation
* Deliver on the Demand KPIs and Maintain stock cover of required days on a monthly basis
* Identify and support incremental business opportunities where possible
* Promotes process innovation and new IT systems
* Develop templates, tools, meeting agendas to setup and optimize demand planning process including monthly assumptions tracker
* The ideal candidate will have 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in supply chain demand planning management, bachelor's degree or equivalent educational degree.
* In depth experience of logistic planning techniques and stock management, SAP and good communication and analytical skills
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Head of Supply Chain
|Saudi Arabia||24 Apr|
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|
Supply Chain Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Operations Manager
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|