Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is an EPC contractor, an international leader in the design and construction of major utilities. With an international reach, they design & build the infrastructure facilities required for rural communities to survive and thrive. Due to continued growth, they are urgently seeking an Arabic- and English-speaking Deputy Finance Manager to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Supporting the Finance Manager in all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinating the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
• Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
• Analysing monthly variances and driving actions to meet financial targets
• Ensuring compliance with Regulatory reporting and tax matters
• Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Supporting M&A and growth activities
• Master’s degree qualification in Business Administration with an Economics/Finance specialty or equivalent
• Around 5-7 years’ overall experience in accounting and finance, with at least 2-3 years as a Financial Controller in an Infrastructure, Construction or Utilities company, with major projects’ components
• Experience in a Big4 or well-known audit firm
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures (IFRS)
• Excellent understanding of the GCC environment, Saudi Arabia in particular
• Knowledge of multi-shareholders environment
• Fluent in Arabic and English. Any French language skills would be an advantage
• The right to live and work in Saudi Arabia
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.