Job description / Role
• Make the long-term development strategy and plan for the department in charge and make it in line with the strategy and plan of Branch
• Organize to make internal policies and procedures and ensure the implementation of rules, regulations and internal policies of the department in charge.
• Assess the staffs’ performance and motivate all members of department in charge to fulfill the targets set by Branch
• Responsible for maintaining good relationship with clients and expand the business of the Branch
• Manage various risks incurred in the transaction and ensure the stable performance of the department in charge
• Establish business under the authority of General Manager of the Branch
• Follow the instruction of Branch
Position Requirements of Deputy General Manager:
• Bachelor Degree and above, excellent on both Arabic and English,
• 8 years experience in banking management position which should include compliance working background,
• Have good relation in local financial market,
• Have good evaluation on SAMA,
• Strong wishes to work in Foreign Bank Branches
About the Company
Through its continuous endeavor and stable development, Industrial and commercial bank of China (the Bank) has developed into the top large listed bank in the world, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness. The Bank has its presence in six continents, and its overseas network has expanded to 47 countries and regions.The Bank provides comprehensive financial products and services to 6,271 thousand corporate customers and 567 million personal customers by virtue of the distribution channels consisting of 16,092 domestic institutions, 426 overseas institutions and 1,545 correspondent banks worldwide, as well as through its E-banking network comprising a range of Internet and telephone banking services and self-service banking centers, forming a diversified and internationalized operating structure focusing on commercial banking business and maintaining a leading position in the domestic market in the commercial banking sector. In 2018, ICBC ranked the 1st place among the Top 1000 World Banks by The Banker, ranked 1st place in the Global 2000 listed by Forbes for the sixth consecutive year, and took the 1st place among the Top 500 Banking Brands of Brand Finance for the third consecutive year.
ICBC pays great attention to business expansion in Middle East. It is the earliest Chinese bank to set up business institution in the area and also the Chinese bank with the largest number of institutions and the biggest business size in Middle East so far. Riyadh Branch is ICBC’s fifth branch in Middle East after Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha and Kuwait.