Job description / Role
Senior compliance professional for a CMA regulated entity based in Riyadh.
* Ensuring compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements for KSA.
* Ensuring accurate, timely, consistent and concise advice and guidance to colleagues in the development and monitoring of operational documents, products, procedures and systems to ensure effective compliance with CMA and other regulatory requirements.
* Dealing with reports of potential data protection and other compliance breaches.
* Handling complaint and dispute resolution or escalation.
* Maintaining the local corporate governance framework in line with CMA requirements and group best practice.
* Reviewing the Compliance Management budget and review function's financial performance versus the budget.
* Ensuring compliance with the CMA Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Rules and law.
* Implementing regulations and reporting to the governing body on matters relating to money laundering and terrorist financing.
* Develop, implement and maintain effective systems and controls to prevent, detect and mitigate against financial crime,
* To act as point of contact for engagement with legal and regulatory authorities for financial crime related matters in the region.
* To ensure the timely delivery of financial crime training and regulatory rules to all employees.
* To review and keep updated the policies and procedures on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing ensuring their relevancy and effectiveness.
* Undertake or assist or advise in the Customer Due Diligence process.
* To comply with the record keeping requirements of the CMA.
* To comply with the anti money laws pertinent to the submission of Suspicious Transactions Reports.
* Be responsible for the drafting and submission of the annual MLRO's report
* Provide advice and guidance on sanctions related matters.
* At least 10-12 years of relevant experience in Compliance and/or Financial Crime matters.
* With at least 4-5 years' experience in a similar position.
* Leading compliance or financial crime functions in relevant industries.
* Strong understanding of local laws and regulations either CMA or SAMA.
* Experience in dealing with regulatory authorities and central banks.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.