Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success"
The Design Manager / Senior Architect
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Design Manager / Senior Architect , to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC
The Design Manager / Senior Architect coordinate with the control and governance team to develop an action plan and prioritize projects. He/She develop designs for landscaped environments and exteriors, private gardens, major land developments and infrastructure and public & business parks from initial concept through design development to detailed design and tender documents. From concept, schematic, detail, authorities submission, tendering and construction documentation, he/she provides technical management, leadership and coordination of multi discipline design delivery teams and acts as a primary interface on matters of coordination and implementation of project specific requirements.
• Develop and maintain the program design team work in such a way as to ensure the most economic and effective use of resources and the completion of design projects in line with target timescales;
• Development of design guidelines for the different typologies of the program strategy projects such as Wadis /Mosques/Schools/Utility corridors including roads/ Parks/ Water distribution and logistics/nurseries/ etc….;
• Manage of tender process for all the program projects of the strategy launched during the contract period;
• Evaluation of tenders, prepare tender reports and recommendations, and selection of designer contractors;
• Responsible of the multi-disciplinary coordination of the overall program production and deliverables of a fully coordinated program documentations;
• Responsible of the production of all design packages of all stages, post concept design stage (all project documentation, including specifications, cut sheets & schedules) in line with the contractual obligations / scope of work and related deliverables;
• Manage the design process to ensure that it is compatible with its urban environment;
• Ensure design is in compliance with relevant codes, standards, regulations and requirements of local authority having jurisdiction;
• Work with design organizations, both internal and external, to deliver an approved project design;
• Manage the interfaces of civils design with other disciplines;
• Ensure that all construction, demolition, consultancy and associated tenders are issued administered and accepted in line with program requirements;
• Monitor progress of design delivery, identify areas for improvement, and take action to resolve outstanding issues;
• Ensure that critical dates are met on time, within agreed cost & to technical requirement;
• Ensure design risk assessments are carried out and that residual risk is transferred to the construction teams;
• Organizes and manages the design team and resources;
• Work with construction teams to ensure buildability considerations are incorporated
• Liaise with numerous stakeholders including clients, municipalities, government bodies and work teams
• Review verification and acceptance of the design outputs (calculations, drawings, specifications, reports) prior to issue for construction;
• Implementing practical, timely, cost effective solutions to enable all elements of the project are safely constructed;
• Maintaining a clear picture of out-turn cost in accordance with standard framework, by ensuring monthly cost reports fully and accurately reflects all contracts let, change, risks, opportunities and variation orders and reporting to senior client level;
• Organizes and manages the design team and resources;
• Manage a team of experienced Architect and contract staff;
• Perform all other position related duties as requested.
Skills / Competencies
• Strong organizational qualities with background as Design office Manager supervising pools of designers and projects at all stages of design, supervision and construction
• Strong design and commercial skills, win work and oversee delivery
• Effective leader (has an instinctive eye for talent), proven ability to motivate others and get results both through direct reports and external suppliers (Internal as well as external third party sub consultants);
• Strategic thinker – ability to spot opportunities and galvanize the resource and the expertise in order to capitalize on them;
• Experience of interpreting and understanding local rules, regulations and design guides;
• Appreciation and working knowledge of sustainable design techniques and solutions, such as LEED and alike;
• Excellent client meeting, presentation and report writing skills;
• Skills in Design Management and Bid Preparation;
• Entrepreneurial outlook – keen interest to play a pivotal role in growing the business;
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies