Job description / Role
Design Architecture Manager in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Job description entails collecting information on the design requirements for building project by interacting with clients to identify specifications and budgets, specify the cost estimates, materials, duration, and other relevant information required for the actualization of a building project.
• Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs
• Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts
• Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends
• Using Revit/CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval
• Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients
• Exchange information and ideas with other building design professionals to add to their pool of knowledge
• Supervise the activities of junior designers to ensure the accuracy of their structural plans
• Document and keep record of architectural designs and other relevant information required for filing purposes
• Maintain contact with clients during building construction to help resolve possible design problems
• Modify created designs on request of management or client
• Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends
• Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards
SAR 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture
• 8 to 10 years experience as design Architecture
• Excellent Technical skills, particularly with Revit Software
• Strong Creative designs, Sketch and time management skills
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
At Al-Asala Education and Training Company, we are working to provide comprehensive and undivided knowledge solutions that contribute effectively in shaping the characters of the next generation of leaders. Through building bridges, partnerships and international experiences with major academic institutions and local, Arab and international universities, we are committed, within our originality and vision system, to generating, sharing and integrating knowledge with our educational expertise to achieve sustainability and promote education. Professional and Knowledge Economy.