Job description / Role
Multinational Engineering consultant currently in search for a Design Unit Manager for their KSA operations.
• The Incumbent will be responsible to manage a multi discipline Design office, which consist of more than 100 Engineers and 60 plus CAD Operators and technicians across 3 offices (Khobar, Yanbu & Riyadh).
• The Design department manager is responsible for managing the design units daily activities, managing key client relationships and working towards achieving the companies goals and objectives.
• BSc degree in Civil/Structural/Architecture
• MSC Engineering degree will be an advantage
• 20 years experience in engineering consulting with field construction knowledge
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position with a well-known engineering consultant
• Minimum 7 years of GCC experience
• Experience in MEGA building and infrastructure projects (Industrial project experience will be an added advantage)
• Proven successful track record of developing and implementing growth strategies
• Fluent in English - Arabic/French will be an advantage
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.