Job description / Role
Our client are an established design firm currently involved on a number of exciting projects in areas such as Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Retail, Commercial and Residential.
As part of their continued development, they are looking to add to their design team offering opportunities to further your experience and have the opportunity to work on fantastic projects.
Their most pressing requirement is for a Design Director in Riyadh.
The role is open to candidates globally and you must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of design projects.
Key Activities (But not limited to):
• Mentor and manage all design staff on both a professional and personal basis
• Lead the Riyadh-based architectural & interior design teams in developing creative design solutions
• Coordinate and manage staff in other offices within the region
• Lead and coordinate with third party designers and engineers
• Introduce and administer timesheets and coordinate time/cost ratio for each project
• Clarify scope of work, prepare and regularly check on designers’ schedules
• Coordinate with engineering directors and the technical director
• Actively encourage existing Client contacts for additional project opportunities
• Work with in-house business development and the proposals team on existing and prospective project development opportunities
• Introduce new design software
• Be an ambassador for the company
• Ensure all design team members adhere to company policies
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Must have a Bachelor's qualification in Architecture
• Strong portfolio showcasing creative design projects
• Be able to manage a multi-cultural team
• Able to bring fresh and innovative ideas
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Senior Project Manager (Architecture)
Concept Design Manager
|Saudi Arabia||3 Nov|