Job description / Role
Design Managers – Hotels/Interiors & Landscaping
Location – Saudi Arabia - 6 days.
Attractive Salary/Unattractive location!
For a multinational company with offices in Saudi Arabia. These roles will be based in a remote location in Saudi and is therefore the contract is for Single Status.
Applicants for this role should tick most of the following boxes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/ Structural/ Civil or equivalent, Working knowledge of RIBA, AIA definitions of design stages and the application of them.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in building construction, Background in consultancies, contractors or a mix of both is required.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of International & local Building Codes related to building construction.
• Experience in managing, coordinating and actively monitoring contractors and subcontractors
• Have a proven track record as a Manager on major projects Hospitality Projects, resorts, boutique hotels.
• Strong technical design background and broad experience within the relevant discipline.
• Demonstrated design and site based experience.
• HSE awareness and prepared to ensure safety is regarded as a priority, LEED and/or BREEAM and sustainability skills preferred
• Knowledge of BIM and their applications.
• Good working knowledge of FIDIC contracts or similar.
• Working Knowledge Revit, Navisworks.
• Knowledge of structural software ETABS, SAFE, STAAD PRO, etc.
• Specific industry and project experience – Hospitality and Mixed Use
• Design Manager will responsible for providing technical expertise, leadership, and mentoring on a various building projects.
• Represents the Client’s design interests and provides technical leadership to assure that all design documents reviewed or produced are of the high quality and within the context of the project requirements, schedule and budget.
• The Design Manager will lead the effort in coordinating and managing the Architectural, ID and Structural components in coordination with the other disciplines scope on construction projects.
• This candidate will work with the Project team to ensure successful pre and post contract completion of the project.
• Reporting to the Project Lead on site.
• Oversees reviews & manages implementation of construction documentation.
• Responsible to manage teams of discipline Engineers on site.
• Supports the Project Lead technically and will liaise with design office, contractor and client stakeholders as well as the relevant authorities.
If you are interested to know more, please send your C.V. online.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Design / Senior Architect / Project Specifier
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Design Project Manager for an Architecture and Interior Design Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Design Manager
Currie & Brown
Senior Design Manager