Job description / Role
Project: A large mixed-use development programme.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking design manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing the clients' brief, design strategy, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Organising and chairing design reviews and facilitating the value engineering of design consultants' solutions.
• Ensuring a cohesive design management process is adhered to throughout all stages of the scheme.
• Monitoring the compliance with the project brief.
• Monitoring the progress against the project scope.
• Scheduling of design reviews at all gateways and control points.
• Organising and managing technical review team resource and input.
• Managing the design process, not personally responsible for delivering design or hands-on producing design.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or design management or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.