Job description / Role
As a Design Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Manage and lead the design team, providing guidance, feedback, and support as needed
* Oversee the design process from concept to delivery, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, to ensure that design solutions meet business goals and user needs.
The client is one of our prestigious clients, a PIF entity, developing one of the largest projects across the Kingdom.
A competitive package with attractive benefits.
A successful Design Manager candidate would possess a combination of education, experience, skills, and personal qualities that enable them to effectively lead a team of designers and deliver successful design projects.
Education and Experience:
* A bachelor's or master's degree in design, architecture, engineering, or a related field
* 8-10 years of experience in design management, with a strong track record of successful projects.
Skills and Abilities:
* Strong leadership and project management skills, with the ability to manage a team of designers and work effectively with cross-functional teams
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively present design concepts and ideas to stakeholders
* Proficiency in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch etc.
* Ability to manage design budgets, time-lines, and resources effectively
* Knowledge of design principles, including typography, colour theory, layout, and user experience design
* Understanding of industry trends and best practices in design and technology
* Ability to mentor and coach junior designers, providing constructive feedback and guidance to help them grow and develop their skills
* Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions to design challenges.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Design Manager/Director - Engineering Consultancy
Senior Design Manager
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|