Job description / Role
Client is a large International Design Consultancy and has an urgent requirement for a Design Manager for their infrastructure department in Saudi Arabia.
Education: A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the design of Water, Wastewater, Treatment plants,
- Storm water drainage, including the use of hydraulic modelling commercially available software
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Around 10 years' experience of working in a multi-disciplinary design environment.
- UK and international experience
- Managing infrastructure projects, including client interfacing
The candidate needs to be a rounded engineer who can handle design and client interface.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.