Job description / Role
One of the top 5 international consultant engineering in the world, They are looking for a Design Review Manager.
- Senior technical resource may serve as technical advisor for team
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff's specific area of expertise.
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high quality cost effective work by others.
- Participates in interdisciplinary review of project deliverables.
- Develops construction cost estimates and estimates of technical efforts for projects.
- Uses expertise in all steps of completing discipline component of PS&E package.
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings.
- Prepares technical specification sections.
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements.
- Local expert on providing technical leadership in a specialty area, often for a district.
- Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in programs and applications.
- Interprets, organizes, executes and coordinates assignments.
- Makes decisions independently on technical problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate work.
- Applies advanced or state-of-the-art knowledge and experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions.
- The knowledge and expertise required for this level of work usually results from progressive experience.
- Supervision received is essentially administrative, with assignments given in terms of broad general objectives and limits.
The Education and Qualification:
-10-15 years in highways and transportation sector
- Experience in BRT Design or design review is preferable
- Familiar with Makkah Roads and existing transportation systems is preferable
- Familiar with KSA Transportation standards and related international codes
- Experience of working in Middle East preferred
- Team, performance and leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Client and stakeholder management skills at a project
- Client interface level
- Degree qualification in relevant subject
- Arabic and English writing and speaking
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering