Job description / Role
• Facilitate groups through DT process, support and encourage teams to tackle the challenges and generate solutions.
• Although primarily focused on service design with our client, these workshops may range from empathy mapping, future-casting / scenario planning, journey mapping, persona development, user story development, affinity mapping, brainstorming, idea validation and prioritization.
• Experience with Workshop Facilitation, Design Thinking and Qualitative Research techniques and methodologies is required.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing across functions, teams, and various levels of -management including senior executives, customers, and industry partners.
• Proven experience facilitating workshop or events for large groups with success and consistency.
• Open to learning a different way of working with exceptional facilitation, organizational and visual execution skills.
• Proven experience in facilitating white-boarding sessions with cross-functional teams and working on large-scale technology projects.
• A background in facilitation, design, education, or design-led thinking.
• Ability to build credibility and trust with both team members and management.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.