Destination Management Company - Director
Job description / Role
The candidate will be responsible to set up and head the destination management company and it's operations.
One of the mega giga projects under the Vision 2030 sector.
* Operation focus on setting up Customer Care
* Support policy and procedures
* Support In contract and Revenue
* Understand Rate and distribution
* B2B focus
* Manage team to support the team on site with the following,
- Data and System
* Tax free salaries
* Competitive packages with family benefits
* Bachelor degree in a relevant field
* Understanding of destination management company
* Experience in setting up call center operations
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.