Job description / Role
The Destination Marketing Director is responsible for development of insights, strategic planning, branding, campaign creative, content development, tactical execution, and oversight of integrated marketing activities, including paid, earned and owned media channels and performance, geared to creation and ongoing marketing of a new luxury tourism destination, focused on health and wellness.
One of the mega giga projects of Vision 2030 in Saudi Arabia.
* Define and direct the implementation of the annual business plan, including goal-setting and targets and set the strategic agenda of the Destination Management function to deliver following the vision of the organization.
* Ensure that the strategy is translated into operational business plans for the Destination Marketing function and monitor the performance and execution of those plans to achieve performance against paid, earned and owned KPIs.
* Direct projects, research, and benchmarking for a new luxury brand in the travel space that sets a new standard in health and wellness.
* Direct the development and implementation of the destination marketing and branding strategies, including planning and managing destination marketing campaigns across channels and regions, developing relevant multimedia marketing material and oversee the design, production, and distribution of destination marketing publications in order to reach a large audience and market the development as a luxury touristic destination.
* Lead the development and implementation of the product-level marketing and branding strategies and ensure the design and execution of marketing and communication plans and campaigns are in line with the strategy to create consumer awareness and communicate a strong image of the development.
* Oversee the management of the destination and product-level social media presence on all platforms to engage with the online community and maximize interaction and awareness within the public.
* Develop plans for corporate brand management to present a strong, effective and consistent corporate image, reflecting its commitment to become a leader in luxury tourism.
* Working on a leading Vision 2030 project
* Global exposure with attractive package and benefits
* Destination Marketing experienced
* Background - Ultra Luxury Developments
* Understanding of Wellness and Arts & Culture
* 12 to 15 years of experience in a similar position and 4 years in a managerial position
* Bachelor's Degree in Tourism, Hospitality Management ,or any related field
* Master's or MBA (Preferred)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Marketing & Corporate Communications Director
Head of Marketing
Director of Marketing & Communications
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jun|
Digital Marketing Manager
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|