Job description / Role
We are looking for a Development Director to head up large mixed-use development
About Our Client
• Our client is a leading real estate developer based in KSA with a core focus delivering large, mixed-use mega-developments.
• Appoint technical teams and collaborate with department heads to ensure the technical faults are identified and managed
• Review technical drawings and provide value engineering design solutions across a number of large notable projects
• Manage the overall MEP and structural design process.
• Maintain relationships with 3rd party consultants and conduct meetings to communicate a clear design brief and agree on the scope of works.
• Investigate and ensure all regulations, approvals and risk assessment processes are in place to ensure engineering designs are fully compliant
• Oversee entire MEP structural departments to ensure current projects are in line with the scope of works, delivery is on time and within budget
The Successful Applicant
• 15 - 20 years of the overall development experience
• 5-8 years of working for a master developer
• Civil Engineering or Architectural degree
• The ability to manage multiple stakeholders across all levels in the business
• Mixed-use project delivery experience
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Chief Executive Officer - Engineering Consultancy
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||4 Sep|
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Currie & Brown
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Sep|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)