Job description / Role
Our client is a leading real estate development company based in Jeddah, KSA. They are looking for an experience director to oversee the overall execution of all real estate projects and infrastructure in timely manner & ensure the highest standards in the industry.
- Direct Development activities and provide strategic leadership and tactical implementation for organization's projects.
- Responsible for all planning, strategy and Master planning approvals.
- Leading permitting strategies, planning structures and procedures.
- Manage internal and external teams to ensure that feasibility, program, design, technical, quality and leasing specifications of projects are achieved through to completion and handover.
- Oversee and review preparation of project specific Development and Design briefs to reflect project intent and objectives.
- Prepare the development and operational business plans (including market research due diligence reports, financial analysis, investment strategy, anchors strategy, pricing, Sale & lease strategy, risk register and exit strategy) of the projects.
- Implementation and execution of general principles in contracts, expenses, service level agreements etc. and maintain a broader business perspective.
- Expert knowledge of the properties organization and key partners, various areas and objectives (e.g real estate, construction architecture, facilities, lease and property management, retail merchandising, market analysis etc.).
- Instruct, organize and coordinate all development disciplines with the objective of harmonizing the diversified functions to deliver completed projects in accordance with the objectives established in the approved business plan.
- Establish, update and regularly report on the consolidated risk register and mitigation measures.
- Develop and actively lead the risk mitigation measures to ensure that the business cases are secured to meet profit and turnover targets.
- Anticipate and oversee orient budgets and project / process plans. Approves expenses and project change requests.
- Understands trade-offs and budget implications. To make sure portfolio of projects is completed on time on budget and meets scope expectations.
- Review the property laws and provide advice on its impact on the development.
- To ensure the project-development in timely and cost effective.
- Managing the project within the budget.
- Perform other tasks that are closely related to the position, as assigned by Top Management.
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Architecture/Real Estate Development/Urban Planning or related discipline.
- At least 15 years of development management experience on major real estate development projects, primarily master planned high rise building, hotels and gated communities.
- Experience in value engineering and working in GCC real estate sector is highly desirable.
- Proven expertise in real estate development management, program management, financial analysis, property appraisals, business analysis, financial modelling & real estate market dynamics.
- Substantial experience in managing the real estate development process from project initiation, acquisition to project structuring, design, construction, commission and operation.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities with strong organizational skills and capacity to work under pressure.
- Easily adapts and responds to unpredictable and unexpected events, pressures, situations and job demands.
Salary package is SAR 65-75,000 per month + bonus + family package
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Director of Development
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|
Opus Recruit Middle East
Project Director - Arabic Speaker