Job description / Role
* Opportunity to be part of a wider Development leadership team delivering a portfolio of projects across the Kingdom
* Diverse projects with exposure to new and cutting edge design and development strategies, methods and delivery
* Contribute to Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 program by delivering exciting new destinations
Based out of Riyadh, our client is a recently established semi-government real estate developer.
* Develop the short and long-term Development Strategy in line with the overall mandate, with a particular focus on placemaking.
* Together with the relevant teams, develop the architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering Concept Plans in accordance with the development strategy, product positioning, and business case.
* Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure
* Maintain the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
* Liaise with internal and third-party construction team and external contractors to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
* Manage contractual relationships and monitor performance of selected consultancies, contractors and operators.
* Work across a diverse and interesting portfolio of high value projects
* Be a part of a unique opportunity to create a new global Tourism Destination.
* Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
* Minimum of 15 - 20 years experience in real estate development, particularly in international mega projects, with a broad range of experience in design and development management, investment, real estate market analysis, real estate product positioning, and construction.
* Solid track record of driving development from initial feasibility studies through to delivery and operations of large-scale mixed-use developments
* Experience in delivering mixed use projects of a similar scale (mega projects) within deadlines while effectively utilising matrixed teams both internal and external.
* Candidates will ideally have a strong focus on either Retail, Commercial or Entertainment development.
* Short and long-term strategy development experience with exposure to all stages of the project cycle from concept to completion.
* Able to demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving and risk management
* Experience in structuring and building highly effective teams both internally and externally
* Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Business, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
* Experience working internationally, particularly within the Middle East region is advantageous
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Real Estate Development Director - Residential
|Saudi Arabia||9 May|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Real Estate Development Director - Mixed-Use
|Saudi Arabia||9 May|
Senior Project Manager