Development Manager (Roads)
Job description / Role
As a Development Manager of Roads, you will lead the development of new roads projects and road improvement initiatives that integrate social function, practicality, context, and innovation, to provide the community with the highest levels of mobility service. Additionally, you will drive the development of roads and mobility services from initial feasibility studies through to delivery and operations.
Our client is one of our prestigious clients based in Saudi Arabia, who develops large-scale master plans focused around preserving historical and natural sites in the Kingdom.
* Manage current roads infrastructure and recommends requirements for new projects and infrastructure upgrading initiatives to support County development.
* Ensure to identifies, develops, implements and maintains schemes, regulations, processes, methodologies and systems for the effective management of infrastructure projects.
* Ensure to facilitate the development of general road plans for the implementation of projects, while defining the intermediate steps required in order to ensure optimal and effective work schedules and project operations.
* Manage the road development expenditure and quality control systems to ensure effective planning, accurate forecasts and ongoing monitoring of project execution.
* Ensure to build and develop strategic relationships with third party service providers ensuring strong governance so that compliance/regulatory standards are met.
* Identifies and anticipates potential risks and problems and find measures and solutions in a timely manner.
* Ensure to coordinate with the management of design reviews and safety audits, ensuring the consistent application of standards and technical excellence.
* Researches, benchmarks, manages and maintains the development of the overall Roads unit activities and strategies.
* Being part of a growing, innovative organisation.
* Leading the Planning and Development of roads and mobility services in one of the most reputable entities in Saudi Arabia.
* Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
The ideal candidate will have previous management experience in developing roads and mobility infrastructures with strong relationship-building and communication skills.
* Academic Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field (Masters Preferred).
* Work Experience: 6 years of relevant experience with 2 years in a managerial role.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.