Job description / Role
Responsible for overseeing the successful running of the digital unit. Provides counsel on digital issues, deploying campaigns content in digital channels and overseeing the development of non-campaign related content as well as managing Vision 2030 digital channels including website and social media.
Our client is an entity that is entrusted to lead and monitor key Saudi 2030 Vision programs, hence making them a critical part of and a pillar entity to the Vision.
* Advise on the delivery, implementation and refresh of digital elements of the approved Vision 2030 communications strategy.
* Work with Communication Director and Department Heads to ensure KPIs are being met and Vision communications strategy is being effectively implemented.
* Maintain oversight of the day-to-day work of the Digital Unit key workstreams, ensuring quality in delivery and effective implementation of strategy.
* Support contracted agencies, acting as the ultimate guardian of quality, ensuring delivered work meets departmental standards.
* Foster a culture of innovation and creativity within the department, ensuring high-quality and forward-looking output across Vision digital channels.
* Provide strategic counsel at the highest level on Vision 2030 communications matters related to digital workstreams.
* Support Vision 2030 Crisis Communications, providing counsel and guidance from a digital communications perspective.
* Liaise and maintain strong relationships with senior digital stakeholders across other government departments.
* Provide advice and guidance to the Communication Director and team.
* Liaise directly with contracted agencies to ensure full alignment across performance, consistency and quality of work.
* Develop the departments working culture, ensuring it is run in an efficient, collegiate and productive manner.
* Work with Communication Director to ensure the department's budget is efficiently utilized.
* Implement international best practices across the department, leading by example and creating a best in-class communications department at the heart of government.
* An attractive package with benefits
* Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or equivalent (Master's Degree is preferred)
* Minimum of 5 years of related experience
* Experience running communications department in government or major international business is preferred
* Experience overseeing website development and social channel management is essential (minimum of 3 years' experience)
* Experience delivering communications strategy at the highest level.
* Experience working in Saudi government preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Project Manager
J Portman Brand Consultancy
International Campaign Planning Manager - KSA National
|Saudi Arabia||30 Apr|
Social Media Specialist
NSI & Bluefin Talent