Job description / Role
Digital Delivery Lead - NEOM (High Rise Buildings)
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Digital Delivery Director to join our Project Management Services team to lead digital delivery on super high rise projects at NEOM.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Manage the project BIM Managers / Coordinator(s) and BIM / CAD technicians including input to Quality Assurance and Quality Control of models and drawings.
* Implement Building Information Modeling and Management systems
* Lead and/or assist in the creation of BIM deliverables, Clash Detection Reports, BIM Quality Control Plans, BIM Design Review Procedures, Construction Sequencing (4D) and Cost Estimating (5D), Asset Management BIM Implementation (COBie), e-Specs implementation
* Understand BIM Client Requirements and analyze/execute/implement BIM Execution Plans for BIM deliverables production
* Configure and maintain the project Common Data Environment to enable the effective management of engineering design deliverables.
* Responsible for planning project BIM deliverables and managing their effective delivery in accordance with the project plan and BIM Execution Plan
* Coordinate BIM issues with design teams to develop and reinforce standards with the goal of refining the models and BIM deliverables
* Lead BIM implementation, Standards, Modelling workflow & methodologies during design, construction and handover of the projects
* Integrate leading edge BIM applications including Scheduling, Cost, Asset Management, and O&M programs into the BIM models
* Monitor and guide the model advancement and utilization process for future construction
* Report to the Project Manager and Digital Lead in a structured manner
* Minimum content to be included: BIM Issue Tracker, Audit Reports from BIM for Clash Detection, in-progress and completed including results Status of Model Development according to trade, work breakdown structure identifier (phasing), cost categories, submittal/shop drawing integration, and project close-out requirements
* Assist with the upskilling of existing CAD/BIM, Engineering & Project Management staff
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in any relevant Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, etc.) or Architectural field, or equivalent experience 15+ years of experience and background in modeling, data management and knowledge of best practices in BIM
* Proven ability to lead a Team of BIM Managers, Coordinators and Modelers as well as supporting staff members already working on these platforms with project related issues and process questions
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in design and BIM management on large scale high rise projects over 300m in height
* Middle East experience would be of great advantage
* Mandatory proficiency on Autodesk Revit (Civil 3D would be of advantage)
* Mandatory proficiency on Autodesk Navisworks Manage and BIM360 Environment
* Mandatory proficiency on Dynamo scripting tool and Python language.
* Extensive knowledge of BS 8536, PAS 1192, ISO 19650.
* Strong knowledge of COBie implementation/delivery and 4D to 7D deliverables at LOD 300 and 350
* Proficiency on Power Bi, MS SharePoint and ACONEX platforms would be an added value
* Experience working within multi-national working environment would be beneficial
* Excellent English communication and presentation skills
* Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and solve problems
* Excellent written and oral communication skills (fluent in English, understanding of Arabic highly desirable)
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognises that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.?
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.