Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are currently looking for a Digital Innovation Leader to form part of our Project Management Services - Core team.
The role will be UAE based 50% operationally focused on what our digital technology offering is and 50% embedded within client organizations / major projects setting these up and troubleshooting; with a focus on client facing delivery, macro efficiencies and implementation of Technology / Digitally Enabled Solutions within the spectrum of Project Management Services which includes PM, Commercial, Contracts, Cost, Supervision.? Likely clients include: PMOs / PMCs / Programme Management / Authorities & Central Planning organizations.
A typical week would include:
* Develop digital innovation and technology stack strategy for WSP PMS
* Advise PMS division & clients on suitable industry standard best practice business intelligence / digital solutions
* Evaluate and provide recommendations to improve existing business intelligence systems
* Lead business requirement workshops to identify and realise operational benefits
* Designing and developing business intelligence / digital solutions
* Configure, implement and maintain digital solutions for project management, cost management, contract documents, document management, and digital reporting.
* Identifying and implement operational efficiencies to existing processes using innovative and new technologies
* Orchestrate information from existing project management systems to provide an integrated environment
* Provide digital solutions to aggregate, present and visualise data to drive executive reporting
* Develop solutions to centralise and store data
* Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
* Conduct system acceptance testing activities to troubleshoot and debug deployed business intelligence solutions
* Prepare and deliver digital training to internal and external teams
* Provide support and technical administration to deployed systems and software
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree Qualified; role related (Engineering, Mathematics, Project Management, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems), from an accredited institution.
* APM, PMI or RICS qualifications
* 10+ years of experience in relevant field
* Excellent Project Management skills
* Experience of working on major projects / within large Programme Management Offices (PMO's)
* Ability to provide technical direction and creative vision to highly skilled teams
* Process driven. Extensive experience of developing and implementing business systems / technical delivery processes / software and tools
* Programme level understanding of organizations; highly skilled in gap analysis and requirements capture
* Extensive Enterprise Project Management experience
* PMIS Software knowledge: Primavera, Unifier, Ares Prism, Aconex, Proliance, PM Web
* Analytical thinking; analytics, fault finding, continuous improvement
* Client facing with excellent communication skills in English language; can communicate at all levels
* Able to build relationships with software partners / vendors / developers
* Effective IT and communication skills in report writing, presentations and effective conversations.
* Highly competent in MS Excel, SharePoint, VBA, Database, Power BI, Tableau, PowerApps, System Integration
* Interest in technology and innovation and demonstration of practical delivery of solutions
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs?
What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy -
We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.