Job description / Role
• In charge of driving the online business and growth of the division.
• Oversee the brand’s online sales and development of an excellent user experience and customer journey
• Drive performance, traffic & conversion to maximize sales
• Build joint business plans with key partners and manage day to day relationship
• Develops & tailor activation plan & ensure execution
• Optimize Gross to net and manage customer PnL
• Manage promo budget and track performance & ROI
• Ensure operational excellence through planning, forecasting, in Collab with supply chain team
• Collaborate with cross functional teams on various tasks: Finance, operations, content, media & activations
• Set business objective to media counterparts, monitor results and recommend amendments to maximize impact
• Shares experience and best practices with Tribe members (CDO, and other E-Retail Brand Managers)
• Define Ecommerce Dashboard with clear KPIs qualitative (Sell in, Sell out, market data & digital shelf)
You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window. You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams. Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.