Job description / Role
• Develop and implement a Digital roadmap to strategically drive conversions and sales, enhanced customer experience and continually elevate the site/app as a digital flagship destination, ensure well communicated to all stakeholders. Utilizing a comprehensive data driven approach develop clear strategies for Digital brand, marketing and associated sub-projects related to strategy ensuring they are aligned with business objectives. Identifying the gaps in the market, gaps in the plan, future sources of growth and ultimately “How to Win in Digital". Strive for “Great” do not settle for “Okay”
• In-depth and continuous interactions with broader teams, in particular commercial sales. Reach out, listen and understand feedback from commercial team on a regular basis both formal and informal approaches. Ensure commercial sales team are aligned and onboard with marketing strategy and plans.
• Understand, design, develop and lead Digital marketing efforts with high focus on “Mobile” linked to eCommerce activities through powerful content. Expertly linking Digital efforts to wider consumer “Path to Purchase” physical journey. Passionately incorporate “Future of Packaging” into digital and growth initiatives.
• Responsible for overseeing, managing and growing the eCommerce activities of the business through company website, mobile app and aggregators. Collaborating cross functionally to achieve sales targets, site experience, traffic acquisition, online presence, conversion and web analytics.
• Prepare initiatives to influence online retailer decision and growing sales using variety of selling techniques which may involve assortment, shelving, sampling, pricing and promotional offers. Partner and develop business opportunities with specialized eCommerce platforms, manage the relationships and ensure end-to-end integration of the eCommerce business. Responsible for operations, including order management, inventory, ownership of payment and fraud web services, receipt and transactional flow of all orders. Ensure proper scheduling of deliveries and coordinate with concerned departments to avoid delays.
• Continuous review of business website and app to identify opportunities to improve site navigation and search as new products/categories are introduced. Analyze customer interaction on web to create optimized category, landing and homepage designs across all platforms to create a compelling browsing/shopping experience. Keep up to date with global Digital & eCommerce trends to highlight and execute new initiatives to keep the business Digital presence moving forward, evaluate emerging technologies.
• Develop & Execute social media strategy – Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms including writing and editing social media posts improving customer engagement and promoting social media campaigns. Publish content that adds value to our business, company, brands, products. Capture on-brand digital content (videos & photos) based on storytelling approach to support digital communication objectives. Moderate consumers contribution on our pages. Respond to questions, comments and messages on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
• Measure and report performance on all digital marketing / eCommerce campaigns, assess against goals (ROI & KPI’S). Identify trends and insights, optimizing spend and performance based on insights. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Prepare Digital statistics in scorecard format on a regular basis along with key insights summary.
• Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, technologies and calendar
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Advertising, Economics.
• 3 years of experience in a related field
• Excellent command in both Arabic and English Languages (Spoken & Written)
• Likes a challenge, logical & rational.
• Growth mindset, desire to learn and grow
• Results Driven, takes pride in achievement.
• People oriented, excellent active listening, strong negotiation skills with ability to obtain buy-in from diverse groups, including low technology literacy stakeholders.
• Superior written, verbal, editing (photo/video/text), reporting and presentation skills. Copywriting skills are a must.
• Exceptional time management skills, ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
• with overlapping goals and objectives.
• Exceptionally proficient in interpreting, analyzing, understanding trends and presenting research. Experience in Google Analytics
• Digital marketing savvy with first level of technical knowledge across digital marketing disciplines: Traffic generation (SEO, SEM, , PPC, Google Ads, etc), UX, A/B testing, CRO, Mobile business, service & design thinking, ROAS Optimization, digital media planning, Optimizely, SMM tools such as Hootsuite Pro, Buffer, etc. Email and message marketing, social media management.
• Ability to act with Integrity, Professionalism and Confidentiality.
• Adaptable & Flexible
• Responsive and Resourceful in a fast-paced business.
• Passion for Digital marketing, eCommerce & Website management along with some clear wins in these areas.
• Resilient & Persistent, not deterred if your work at first fails, you will methodically make adjustments in your strategy and actions to find a path to success.
• Last but not least, ability to think outside the box!
About the Company
Al Rashed Food Company Limited was formed to realize a far reaching vision and business strategy of its founder, Sheikh Rashed Al Rashed. It was established in 1991 under the name of Al Rashed Bakeries as a major supplier of high-quality, wholesome baked goods. Further, as part of its expansion plans, it introduced several specialty products in the market at affordable prices, making Al Rashed a household name in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and around the GCC.
The company started its operations in 1991 with the production of bakery items such as bread, buns, rolls and more and has since, added other specialty bakery products along the lines. In 1993 Al Rashed Bakeries became the sole supplier for the global food giant, McDonalds, which was soon followed by KFC, Hardees, Burger King, Subway, Quiznos, and several other popular brands. The automatic puff and cake line was opened in 1995. A new bun line was opened in 2000, followed by another bun line in 2008. To meet the increasing demand for quality flour tortillas, new flour tortilla lines were opened in 2009 and 2010.
In the last 20 years of its operations Al Rashed Food Company Limited set up one bread line, two bun lines, two flour tortilla lines, and one automatic puff and cake line, catering across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In future, Al Rashed is going to add to the existing lines a modern automatic tortilla chips and waffle line that will meet the demand for good quality, tasty snacks.